Postdocs! We are hiring four full-time postdoctoral scientists to contribute to: 1) a new project quantifying tropical methane fluxes in Brazil, Peru, French Guiana, and Botswana as part of the FLUXNET-CH4 network we recently established, and 2) a new Global Methane Budget office for the Global Carbon Project. Email Rob Jackson and Metta Nicholson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Congratulations to current lab members who found new jobs in 2021-2022!
- Sarah Cooley, Assistant Professor, University of Oregon
- Sarah Féron, Assistant Professor, University of Groningen
- Etienne Fluet-Chouinard, Staff Scientist, Pacific Northwest National Lab
- Kat Georgiou, Lawrence Fellow, Lawrence Livermore National Lab
- Eric Lebel, Staff Scientist, PSE for Healthy Energy
- Avni Malhotra, Staff Scientist, Pacific Northwest National Lab
- Gavin McNicol, Assistant Professor, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Adam Pellegrini, Lecturer, Cambridge University
- Shersingh Tumber-Dávila, Postdoctoral Scientist, Harvard Forest
- Chenghao Wang, Assistant Professor, University of Oklahoma
Yang and Yamazaki Environment and Energy Building
473 Via Ortega, Rm. 379B
Stanford CA, 94305-4216
(650) 497-5841; email@example.com